New CGHS Wellness Centre (Allopathic) at Kendriya Colony , Bada Lapur, Sindhoura Road , Chandmari , Varanasi from 19th February, 2019
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110011
No S. 1101211512015-CGHS-l/I
Dated the 19th February, 2019
Subject: - Opening of CGHS Wellness Centre (Allopathic) at Varanasi
This is for information of all eligible Central Govt. employees/ Central Govt. Pensioners, ex-MPs and other eligible stakeholders that a Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Wellness Centre has started functioning at Type -III Govt. Quarters 98-100 at Kendriya Colony , Bada Lapur, Sindhoura Road , Chandmari , Varanasi from 19th February, 2019 to provide comprehensive medical facilities.
The CGHS Wellness Centre (1) at Varanasi shall cover all eligible Central Govt. Employees residing within 5 km radius of the Wellness Centre and eligible pensioners and ex-MPs , etc., living in and around Varanasi as per CGHS guidelines.
The CGHS beneficiaries shall be able to avail the CGHS facilities through the Wellness Centre from 0730 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. on all days, except Sundays and Gazzetted holidays.
The CGHS wellness Centre shall be under the administrative control of Addl Director, CGHS, Allahabad (Tel No 0532-256 0578).
(Dr. Atul Prakash)
- The Addi. Director, CGHS , Allahabad with a direction to circulate a copy of the Order to all Central Government Offices in Varanasi and to Local Newspapers for publication
- Addl. DDG(HQ)/ Addi. Directors of all Cities
- Nodal Officer (MCTC), CGHS with a request to upload a copy on CGHS Website.
Copy for information to
- PS to Hon'ble HFM, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- PPS to Secretary , H&FW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- PPS to AS&DG, CGHS, MoHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi