For over eight days our websites www.rrewa.org & www.bharatpensioner.org were off due to severe Hacking attack. After several days hard work, we could retrieve it, but some Data is lost in the process. We will be uploading it within few days. Still you find some thing missing pl. inform. Those of our visitors who registered from 07.03.2011 to 26.03.11 will have to register again.It may take a few days more for complete restoration
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience.
Recently following new documents have been uploaded:
- 24.03.2011 6% additional Dearness relief to Central Government Employees wef 01.01.2011-Sanction order
- 17.03.2011 Extension to the arrangement relating to provision of reimbursement of expenditure incurred on the Dental treatment of Railway beneficiaries.
- 14.03.2011 Income Tax - During the financial year 2011-12, cases of senior citizens and small taxpayers, filing income-tax returns in ITR-1 and ITR-2 will be subjected to scrutiny only where the Income Tax department is in possession of credible information.
- CAT MUMBAI judgement dated 22.02.2011 in the case of Dr. K.R.Munim & others vs UOI & other Regarding full parity & cutoff date-An analysis by M.L.Kanaujia
- PR CAT/ CAT/ AFT / HIGH COURT & SUPREME COURT CASES OF INTEREST TO PRE-2006 S29/30 & OTHER (CIVIL/ MILITARY) PENSIONERS-AS PER INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE , THE LIST HAD BEEN UPDATED AS ON 26th MARCH 2011-Courtesy; V.Natarajan