- My Prime Minister My Gov.
- OMs &orders(Establishment)-DOP(T)
- Bharat Pensioners Samaj
- Important Links
- Directory of pensioners & pensioners Associations
- Media-Electronic & Print
- Railway Servant Pass Rules
- Compendium of frequently asked questions Extracts of Railway Pass and RELHS Rules for Rly Pensioners
- Department of Post M/O Communication & Information Technology
- Department of Tele Communication
- Railway Board Orders/Circulars
- GOI M/O P,PG & Pensions-DOP & PW
- Bharat Pensioners Samaj
- Defence Pensioners
- Senior Citizens
- Court judgements
- BSNL & DOT Pensioners
- Senior Citizens
Saturday, April 30, 2016
Special benefit in cases of death and disability in service— Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension of Pre-2006 disability pensioners/ Family Pensioners:
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel,Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003.
Dated the 29th April, 2016.
Subject: Special benefit in cases of death and disability in service— Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension of Pre-2006 disability pensioners/ Family Pensioners—regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that the pension of pensioners/family pensioners who were drawing pension/family pension as on 1.1.2006 under the CCS(EOP) Rules was to be revised in accordance with Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare OM No.38/37/2008-P&P&W(A) dated 1.9.2008. Accordingly, instructions were issued vide this Department OM of even number dated 30th September, 2010 for extension of benefits of modified parity to past pensioners for revision of disability pension/family pension covered under CCS(EOP) Rules.
2. Orders were issued vide this Departments OM No.38/37/2008-P&PW(A) dated 28th January, 2013 for further stepping up of normal pension/family pension to 50%/30% of the sum of minimum pay in the pay band and grade pay corresponding to the pre-revised pay scales from which the pensioner had retired, as arrived at with reference to the fitment table annexed to the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure OM No.1/1/2008-IC dated 30th August 2008. It was decided to extend this benefit to pre-2006 disability pensioner/family pensioner covered under the Central Civil Services (Extraordinary Pension) Rules vide this Departments OM of even number dated 20.11.2014.
3. Orders have been issued vide this Departments OM No.38/37/2008-P&PVV(A) dated 30.7.2015 to revise the pension/family pension of all pre-2006 pensioners/family pensioners in accordance with this Departments OM No.38/37/2008-P&PW(A) dated 28.1.2013 with effect from 1.1.2006 instead of 24.09.2012. Accordingly, it has been decided that the benefit of revision of disability pension/extra-ordinary family pension in terms of this Departments OM of even number dated 20.11.2014 would also be applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2006 instead of 24.09.2012.
4. All other terms and conditions in the O.M. dated 3.2.2000, as amended vide O.M. No.45/3/2008-P&PW (F) dated 18.11. 2008, 30.09.2010 and 20.11.2014 shall remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, vide their I.D Note No.1(5)/EV/2012, dated 23.02.2016.
6. All Ministries/Departments are requested to bring the contents of these orders to the notice of controller of Accounts/Pay and Accounts Officers and Attached and subordinate Offices under them on a top priority basis. All Pension disbursing officers are also advised to prominently display these orders on their notice boards for the benefits of disability pensioners/Family pensioners.
7. Hindi version will follow.
Friday, April 29, 2016
Instructions exist for provision of Wheel Chair at stations. This facility is provided, duly escorted by coolies (on payment) as per present practice.
Almost all the Mail/Express trains (except special type of trains like Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Janshatabdi, AC Special, Duronto) including Garib Rath trains have been provided with at least one disabled friendly coach. SLRD (Second Class Cum Luggage Cum Guard Van & Disabled friendly compartment) coaches and Power Cars for Garib Rath trains having provisions for PWD (Persons with Disability) Compartment with air-conditioning are already in service. These coaches have wider entrance doors for wheelchair access. Besides, following features are also provided:
i) Wider entrance doors of 920 mm width against 782 mm in conventional body side doors.
ii) Handrails on side walls for providing assistance to the disabled.
iii) Wider aisle of 1050 mm instead of usual 570 mm (the seats alongside the sidewall have been removed).
iv) Wider cushioned Berths – 707 mm instead of 607 mm in conventional coaches.
v) To accommodate wheel chairs, space between berths increased to 1201 mm against usual 542 mm.
vi) Larger Lavatory: 1947 mm square instead of 1540 mm x1189 mm.
vii) Wider lavatory door provided: 840 mm instead of usual 520 mm.
viii) Additional grab rails provided in the lavatory.
ix) Lower height of wash basin and mirror in the toilet.
Zonal Railways have been authorised to introduce ‘Battery Operated Vehicles’ at major Railway Stations for Disabled, Old Aged and sick Passengers on first come first served basis through sponsorship from individuals, NGOs, trusts, Charitable institutions, Corporates and PSUs/Corporate Houses under their Corporate Social Responsibility with no charge to passenger or to the Railway.
Provision/augmentation of amenities at stations, including those for differently abled passengers is a continuous process. In order to provide better accessibility to differently abled passengers, short term facilities as detailed below have been planned at all stations:
· Standard ramp for barrier free entry.
· Earmarking at least two parking lots.
· Non-slippery walk-way from parking lot to building.
· Signages of appropriate visibility.
· At least one toilet (on the ground floor).
· At least one drinking water tap suitable for use by differently-abled persons.
· ‘May I help you’ Booth.
In addition, long term facilities as detailed below have been planned at ‘A-1’, ‘A’ & ‘B’ category stations:
· Provision of facility for inter-platform transfer.
· Engraving on edges of platform.
Instructions have been issued to zonal railways for providing above facilities at all ‘A-1’ category stations by July 2016 and to provide all identified short term facilities at 50% of stations by March 2018.
This Press Release based on information given by the Minister of State for Railways Shri Manoj Sinha in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha on 29.04.2016 (Friday).
Thursday, April 28, 2016
Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – delinking of revised pension from qualifying service of 33 years 27-04-2016 Ministry wise position ( except M/O Rlys)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT – II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
NEW DELHI – 110066
CPAO/IT & Tech/Revision (Pre-2006)/2016-17/19
27th April 2016
Subject: Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – delinking of revised pension from qualifying service of 33 years.
2. To facilitate the PAOs to process these cases, a tentative list of such pensioners has been provided on CPAO’s website i.e. wvyw.cpao.nic.in in CCA’s login and PAO’s login. All PAOs may download the same by using their login provided by CPAO. PAOs may check these cases from their records too for their coverage under OM No.38/37/08-P&PW (A) dated-6th April,2016 Further, if additional cases come into notice which are covered by this 0M, may also be processed by PAOs
3.A Ministry-wise list of total number of pensioners whose details have been provided in respective CCA’s & PAO’s login is also enclosed for Pr. CCAs/CCAs/ CAs/ Accountants General and Administrators of UTs to monitor the disposal of revision cases by their concerned PAOs. The pending few cases pertaininS to oM No. 38/37/08-P&PW (A) dated-3oth July, 2015 have been incorporated in this list as present e-revision utility of NIC-CGA takes in to account the effect of pending post-2006 revisions in respective cases, as applicable.
4. All Pr.CCAs/CCAs/CAs/Accountants General and Administrators of UTs are requested to ensure that all pending revision cases are processed and sent to CPAO latest by 31st May, 2016 positively.
Encl: As above
Controller of Accounts
MINISTRY WISE NUMBER OF CASES TO BE REVISED UNDER OM 6 APRIL 2016 INCLUDING OM 30 JULY 2015 (PENDENCY as on 27-04-2016)
To be revised
|1||ACCOUNTANT GENERAL (A &E)||1514|
|2||ACCOUNTANT GENERAL (H C JUDGES)||28|
|3||ACCOUNTANT GENERAL (STATES)||48|
|5||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND ADMN||212|
|7||CHEMICAL & FERTILIZER||41|
|10||COMMERCE & TEXTILES||827|
|11||CONSUMER AFFAIR FOOD & PUB DST||467|
|13||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||5|
|17||ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA||340|
|19||ENVIRONMENT & FORESTS||229|
|22||FINANCE – C.B.E.C||2354|
|23||FINANCE – C.B.D.T||2027|
|24||FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRIES||19|
|25||HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE||1496|
|27||HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT||372|
|29||INFORMATION AND BROADCASTING||1506|
|30||INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY||139|
|33||LAW, JUSTICE AND SCI||256|
|34||LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT||9|
|36||NEW AND RENEWABLE ENERGY||22|
|37||PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES||367|
|38||PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS||16|
|39||PLANG, STATS & PROG. IMPLMNTN||457|
|43||RAJYA SABHA SECRETARIAT||20|
|45||SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY||1333|
|46||SHIPPING, ROAD TRANSPORT & HIGHWAYS||424|
|47||SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EMPOWERMENT||37|
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
28-April-2016 15:09 IST
Review of performance of public servants
The Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions is aware that review of performance of public servants occurs only after attaining age of 50 years or completion of 30 years of service. As per Fundamental Rule (FR) 56 (j):
“The Appropriate Authority shall, if it is in the opinion that it is in the public interest so to do, have the absolute right to retire any Government servant by giving him notice of not less than three months in writing or three months’ pay and allowances in lieu of such notice:
If he is in Group ‘A’ or Group ‘B’ service or post in a substantive, quasi-permanent or temporary capacity and had entered Government service before attaining the age of 35 years, after he has attained the age of 50 years.
(i) in any other case after he has attained the age of fifty-five years”.
(ii) In addition, as per Rule 48 of CCS(Pension) Rules, 1972, at any time after a Government servant has completed thirty years' qualifying service, he may be required by the appointing authority to retire in the public interest, and in the case of such retirement the Government servant shall be entitled to a retiring pension provided that the appointing authority may also give a notice in writing to a Government servant at least three months before the date on which he is required to retire in the public interest or three months' pay and allowances in lieu of such notice.
Further, as per Rule 16(3) (amended) of the All India Services (Death-cum-Retirement Benefits) Rules, 1958, the Central Government may, in consultation with the State Government concerned, require a Member of the Service to retire from Service in public interest, after giving such Member at least three month's previous notice in writing or three month's pay and allowances in lieu of such notice, -
after the review when such Member completes 15 years of qualifying Service; or
(i) after the review when such Member completes 25 years of qualifying Service or attains the age of 50 years, as the case may be; or
(ii) if the review referred to in (i) or (ii) above has not been conducted, after the review at any other time as the Central Government deems fit in respect of such Member.
(iii) The above provisions have been reiterated from time to time and recently vide DoPT’s O.M. No. 25013/02/2005-AIS-II dated 28.06.2012 and 03.08.2015, and O.M. No. 25013/1/2013-Estt.A-IV dated 11.09.2015.
Disciplinary cases are conducted as per prescribed procedures. Normally, the details and monitoring of disciplinary cases is to be done by the respective cadre authorities. The Central Government has also from time to time been stressing on the need to complete disciplinary cases expeditiously and monitoring the same.
This was stated by the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Shri Vivek Gupta in the Rajya Sabha today.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
ANSWERED ON: 25.04.2016
Employees Contributions to EPFA. ARUNMOZHITHEVAN
Will the Minister of
LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT be pleased to state:-
(a) whether the retirement savings managed and overseen by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has crossed Rs. 10 lakh crore mark, making it the eleventh largest pension fund in the world;
(b)if so, the details thereof;
(c)whether the EPF offers are expected to receive Rs. 1,15,000 crore of fresh accruals from employees contributions during the year 2015-16 and if so, the details thereof;
(d)whether the said contribution is likely to be 15 per cent higher than it had been originally estimated; and
(e)if so, the details thereof?
MINISTER OF STATE (IC) FOR LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT(SHRI BANDARU DATTATREYA)
(a) & (b): As per the Audited Consolidated Annual Accounts of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) for the year 2014-15, the closing balance of Funds managed by EPFO is Rs. 6,34,174.33 crore.
Regarding EPFO being the eleventh largest pension fund in the world, no such information is available with EPFO.
(c): No, Madam. The fresh accruals in 2015-16 in the three Schemes framed under the Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions (EPF & MP) Act, 1952 as per the revised estimates is Rs. 1,01,538.54 crore.
(d) & (e): The revised estimates for the year 2015-16 are projected to be 13.81 per cent higher than the Budget estimates. The details of revised estimates of the three Schemes are as under:
(i) Employees’ Provident Funds (EPF) Scheme, 1952 :- Rs. 71,398.25 crore
(ii) Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS), 1995:- Rs. 29,000.00 crore
(iii) Employees’ Deposit-Linked Insurance (EDLI) Scheme, 1976:- Rs 1,140.29 crore.
Read more: http://www.staffnews.in/2016/04/details-about-employees-contributions.html#ixzz475in7upZ
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike
Follow us: @StaffNews_In on Twitter | cgenews on Facebook
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE O.R.O.P. ARREARS ?
May be due to the non-availability of the following particulars with your bank, they have not paid. Therefore, please arrange to send the attested proof of the following particulars:-
2. Qualifying service.
4. Date of Birth.
Please take a Xerox copies of the proof, get attested by your Bank’s Manager and send it to the CPPC of your bank by Registered Post immediately.
It is better if you can send the OROP arrears calculation sheet also along with the documents. For OROP calculation sheet, please click here.
Click FAQ on the Home page read the procedure for payment.
Addresses of some important banks and email addresses.
1. State Bank of India, CPPC, 112/4 Kaliamman Koil Street, Virugambakkam, Chennai 92. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Canara Bank, CPPC, Besavangudi, Bangalore 4. Email: email@example.com
3. Indian Bank, CPPC, 66 Rajaji Salai, Chennai 1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Indian Overseas Bank, CPPC, Annasalai, Chennai 2. Email: email@example.com
5. Central Bank of India CPPc, 2nd Floor, MMO Building, MG Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Corporation Bank, CPPC, Pandeshwar, Mangladevi Temple Road, Mangalore 575001.email: email@example.com :
7. Bank of India CPPC 87A 1st Floor,Gandhibaug, Nagpur 440002. Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Union Bank of india, CPPC, 12th Floor, 239 Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021. Email: email@example.com.
9. Bank of Baroda CPPC 13th Floor, 16 Parliament St. New delhi 1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Syndicate bank CPPC, 2nd Floor, Manipal Udupi, Karnataka 574104. Email: email@example.com