- My Prime Minister My Gov.
- OMs &orders(Establishment)-DOP(T)
- Bharat Pensioners Samaj
- Important Links
- Directory of pensioners & pensioners Associations
- Media-Electronic & Print
- Railway Servant Pass Rules
- Compendium of frequently asked questions Extracts of Railway Pass and RELHS Rules for Rly Pensioners
- Department of Post M/O Communication & Information Technology
- Department of Tele Communication
- Railway Board Orders/Circulars
- GOI M/O P,PG & Pensions-DOP & PW
- Bharat Pensioners Samaj
- Defence Pensioners
- Senior Citizens
- Court judgements
- BSNL & DOT Pensioners
- Senior Citizens
- 7th CPC ready recknor Tables
- Grievance redressal
- WHO Is WHO
- Pension in India
- Family Pension
- Court Judgements
- BPS WRITES-BPS writies to Prime Minister reg Optio...
- PMO Contact Nos
- Nivaran Grievance redressal portal for present & f...
Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Monday, August 21, 2017
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No C-173
O/o the PCDA (P), Allahabad
(All Head of Department under Min. of Defence)
Sub :- Restoration of full pension of absorbee pensioners in view of the order dated 01.09.2016 of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 6084/2010 and civil appeal No. 6371/2010.
Ref :- GOI, Dptt.of P&PW O.M. No. 4/34/2002-P&PW(d).Vol.II, dated 23rd June,2017 & 21st July 2017(copies enclosed).
Reference is invited to para-8 of above cited DP&PW O.M. dated 23/06/2017 vide which, it has been decided to extend the benefit of order dated 02-08-2007 of the Hon’ble Madras High Court and the Order dated 01-09-2016 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court to all similarly placed absorbee pensioners. Accordingly, all such absorbee pensioners who had taken 100% lump-sum amount in lieu of pension on absorption in PSUs/Autonomous Bodies in accordance with the then existing Rule 37-A of the CCS(Pension)Rules 1972 and in whose case 1/3rd pension had been restored after 15 years, may be allowed restoration of full pension after expiry of commutation period of 15 years from the date of payment of 100% lump-sum amount
2. It is, therefore, decided that revision in such cases will be carried out by this office by issue of Corr. PPO on the basis of document forwarded by respective HOOs with the following particulars:-
i. Name of the absorbees.
ii. Name of H.O.O. from which retired
iii. Date of restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension
iv. Original PPOs No. (Copy may please be attached)
v. Latest Corr. PPO No. (Copy may please be attached)
vi. Current PDA Details
a. PDA Name (i.e. Bank, DPDO, TO etc.)
b. PDA Station
c. Bank Name#
d. Branch Name#
e. Account No.#
f. BSR code of CPPC BR.#
g. IFSC Code#
Note:- If PDA is Bank, filling of columns with # mark is mandatory.
3. The absorbee pensioners whose full pension is restored in terms of the above instructions would also be entitled to revision of their pension in accordance with the instructions issued from time to time in implementation of the recommendations of the Pay Commissions, including the 7th Central Pay Commission in terms of DP&PW O.M. No. 38/37/2015-P&PW(A), dt. 12/05/2017. In is therefore, HOOs are advised to provide following mandatory information so that revision under 7th CPC may also be carried out:-
i. Last Pay drawn at the time of retirement.
ii. Pay Scale at the time of retirement.
Further, in r/o those Government Servants who retired or died before 01.01.1986 following information should also be mentioned.
iii. Notional Pay fixed as on 01-01-1986 (in case of Pre-86 retirees)
iv. Notional Pay Scale as on 01-01-1986(in case of Pre-86 retirees)
4. In view of the foregoing, you also are requested to issue suitable instructions (along with copy of this circular) to all the Head of Offices under your administrative control to ensure that application/claim on the subject matter henceforth are floated in accordance with instructions given in above Paras.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CDA (P)
Saturday, August 19, 2017
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate Genaral of CGHS
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110011
Dated the 21st July, 2017
No: Z 15025/58/2017/DIR/CGHS/Pt
Subject: Serving employee /Pensioners of Union Territories are not entitled to CGHS facilities’.
With reference to the above mentioned subject it has come to the notice that some CGHS cards were inadvertently issued to Pensioners of Union Territories in some cities, In this regard it is clarified that Serving employees/Pensioners of Union Territories are not entitled to CGHS facilities care must be taken to ensure that CGHS Cards are not issued to such individuals, in such cases, where CGHS cards were issued inadvertently the individuals concerned may be informed of the mistake and cancel such with a notice of one month’s grace period and the balance CGHS subscription for the remaining years may be returned to such individuals.
Click here to View the Official Copy
Friday, August 18, 2017
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Thursday, August 10, 2017
10.08.2017 Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission- bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
No. A-60015/1/2016/MF.CGA(A)/NGE/7th CPC/480
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalelkha Niyantrak Bhawan
E Block, GPO Complex, INA
Dated: 10th August, 2017
Sub: Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission- bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016.
Attention is hereby invited to this Office OM of even number dated 23 rd February, 2017 on the subject cited above vide which the pay details of Shri Babu Balram Jee, AAO, CPWD, lBBZ-l, Malda M/o Urban Development were made available so that benefit of bunching may be extended to eligible AAOs in adherence to the Department of Expenditure OM No. 1-6/2016-IC dated 7thSeptember, 2016.
Further, Implementation Cell, 7th CPC, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance has issued clarifications in this regard vide OM No.1-6/2016-IC dated 3rd August, 2017 (copy enclosed).
All respective accounting units of Ministries/ Departments concerned are advised to review all cases wherein benefit on account of bunching has been extended in terms of this office OM dated 23rd February, 2017 and in adherence to DoE OM No. 1-6/2016-lC dated 7th September, 2016 and to re-fix the pay in terms of Implementation Cell, 7th CPC, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance OM No.1-6/2016-lC dated 3 rd August, 2017.
Accordingly, clarifications sought in this regard from various accounting units of Ministries/Departments concerned may be treated as disposed of.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Encl: As above.
(S. K. Gupta)
Sr. Accounts Officer
1. All Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs of the Ministries/ Departments concerned
2. The Dy. Controller General of Accounts (Admn.), O/o CGA, New Delhi.
3. ITD Section is requested to upload the aforesaid OM. on the official website of the CGA.
Source : MoF/CGA