- My Prime Minister My Gov.
- OMs &orders(Establishment)-DOP(T)
- Bharat Pensioners Samaj
- Important Links
- Directory of pensioners & pensioners Associations
- Media-Electronic & Print
- Railway Servant Pass Rules
- Compendium of frequently asked questions Extracts of Railway Pass and RELHS Rules for Rly Pensioners
- Department of Post M/O Communication & Information Technology
- Department of Tele Communication
- Railway Board Orders/Circulars
- GOI M/O P,PG & Pensions-DOP & PW
- Bharat Pensioners Samaj
- Defence Pensioners
- Senior Citizens
- Court judgements
- BSNL & DOT Pensioners
- Senior Citizens
- 7th CPC ready recknor Tables
- Grievance redressal
- WHO Is WHO
- Pension in India
- Family Pension
- Court Judgements
- BPS WRITES-BPS writies to Prime Minister reg Optio...
- PMO Contact Nos
- Nivaran Grievance redressal portal for present & f...
Friday, August 18, 2017
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Thursday, August 10, 2017
10.08.2017 Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission- bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
Sub: Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission- bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016.
Further, Implementation Cell, 7th CPC, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance has issued clarifications in this regard vide OM No.1-6/2016-IC dated 3rd August, 2017 (copy enclosed).
Accordingly, clarifications sought in this regard from various accounting units of Ministries/Departments concerned may be treated as disposed of.
Source : MoF/CGA
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Monday, August 7, 2017
HIMACHAL APPROVES ADDITIONAL HEALTH COVER FOR SENIOR CITIZENS-Courtesy The POINEER 7th August-posted by Priti Saini on Monday the 7th August 2017
HIMACHAL APPROVES ADDITIONAL HEALTH COVER FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
Sunday, August 6, 2017
Payment of interest and maturity value of Small Savings Instruments through Savings Account-Priti Saini Monday 7th August
Subject: Payment of interest and maturity value of Small Savings Instruments through Savings Account.
Saturday, August 5, 2017
Maha Samelan Of EPS 95 pensioners at Nagpur on 5.8.17 under the aegis of BPS affiliate 'All India EPS 95 C0-Ordination Committee' Demanding implementation of Bhagat Singh Koshiari Parliamentary Committee recommendations .Sh. Prakash Yende Secy BPS for EPS 95, Sh Pandey & Sh Pathak BPS Managing committee members addressed the Samelan
Thursday, August 3, 2017
03.08.17 7th CPC Pay Fixation: Bunching of stages in revised structure - Fin Min issues OM with clarification in details for implementation.
Subject: Recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) - bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003.
Dated the 2nd Aug, 2017.
Subject: Special benefits in cases of death and disability in service - regulation and payment of Disability Pension/Family pension under Central Civil Service (Extraordinary Pension) Rules in implementation of recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission - regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that orders have been issued for regulation of Pension/family pension for Government servants in implementation of recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission vide OM No.38/37/2016-P&PW(A)(i) dated 4.8.2016. There is no change in the formula for calculating disability pension and extraordinary family pension (EOP family pension) under CCS(EOP)Rules.
2. The extraordinary family pension/disability pension would continue to be calculated in accordance with schedule II of Central Civil Service (Extraordinary) Pension Rules. However, minimum Extraordinary family pension/disability pension with effect from 01.01.2016 falling under various categories would be as follows:-
I. Extraordinary Family Pension.
(i) For category B and C , where the deceased Government servant was not holding a pensionable post - Rs.11,700/- per month.
(ii) For category B and C , where the deceased Government servant was holding a pensionable post - Rs.18,000/- per month.
(iii) For category D and E - Rs.18,000/- per month.
II. Disability Pension
For all categories ( ie. category "B,C,D and E" )- Rs.18,000 per month.
3. All other terms and conditions and procedure stipulated in Schedule II of Rule 9 and 10 of CCS(EOP) Rules, notified vide Notification No. SO. 410(E) dated 15.11.2011 will be the same.
4. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure ID No.30-1/33(iii)/2016-lC(Pt) dated 17/7/2017.
5. In so far as persons belonging to the Indian Audit & Accounts Department, these orders issue after consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
7. Hindi translation of this OM follows.
Eligibility of divorced daughters for grant of family pension - clarification regarding. dt : 19.7.17
Sub: Eligibility of divorced daughters for grant of family pension - clarification regarding.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD SIGNED PDF
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
All PCsDA /PIFA/PCA(Fys)/ CsDA
Sub: Implementation of Government's decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission - Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/ family pensioners, etc.